Chicken stir- fry with peanut
- In a wok heat a little bit of coconut oil, add chopped garlic onion and chilli.
- Then add in diced chicken browning it off
- Add in mixed vegetables and keep it moving – we love a blend of Pak Choi/Broccoli/Mange Tout/Baby corn/red pepper.
- While this is cooking mix peanut butter, honey and soy sauce in a bowl add a dash of boil water and stir.
- Add the sauce to the wok and turn it into the meat and veg, heat for a couple of mins and serve!
This goes great with our coconut rice recipe